Don Rosa (Letto 38429 volte)
Ranma11

Bassotto

Novellino

Vota questo post
Mi piace!

Re: Don Rosa
Rispondi #4050 - 24.02.13 alle 18:55:34

Hello Don,my cousin Biagio that like a lot your comics and collect all Disney comics want ask some thing.Flintheart Glomgold is the second duck richest of the world?Wikipedia says that is same rich as oncle Scrooge... what do you think?
What is nationality of Flintheart Glomgold?Is South Africa?He work a lot as uncle Scrooge for make yor fortune? Divertito
Thank you very much!Biagio send big bye!

Showcase   IP memorizzato
Inizio pagina
Don Rosa
Giovane Marmotta

Novellino

Louisville, Kentucky, USA

Vota questo post
Mi piace!

Rispondi #4051 - 25.02.13 alle 01:26:01

Ranma11:
>>>>>Flintheart Glomgold is the second duck richest of the world?Wikipedia says that is same rich as oncle Scrooge... what do you think?

He is almost as rich as $crooge. Not quite. You wouldn't want him to be, would you?

>>>>>What is nationality of Flintheart Glomgold? Is South Africa?

That's what his creator, Carl Barks, said he was. So that's what he is.

>>>>>He work a lot as uncle Scrooge for make your fortune?

I ... uh... that is... er...

Huh?

Inizio pagina
Don Rosa
Giovane Marmotta

Novellino

Vota questo post
Mi piace! (6)

Rispondi #4052 - 25.02.13 alle 01:28:20

Oh... and GRAZI to everyone for the well-wishes. The results of my eye surgery seem to be going along okay... so far.

Inizio pagina
Gongoro
Gran Mogol

0-0

Vota questo post
Mi piace!

Rispondi #4053 - 25.02.13 alle 17:19:30

Il 25.02.13 alle 01:28:20 Don Rosa ha scritto:
Oh... and GRAZI to everyone for the well-wishes. The results of my eye surgery seem to be going along okay... so far.

I'm glad you are okay after your eye surgery and you are already back! Smiley

Inizio pagina
Ranma11

Bassotto

Novellino

Vota questo post
Mi piace!

Rispondi #4054 - 25.02.13 alle 20:38:48

Thank you for rapid answer!!!I don't know about your eye surgery,but I'm glad that seem to be going along okay!!!
>>>>> He is almost as rich as $crooge. Not quite. You wouldn't want him to be, would you?

No SmileyI prefere $crooge the richest
>>>>>>>I ... uh... that is... er...Huh?
Sorry, I write question unclear.Ill' search to be clearer and I'll revise my bad English.

Flintheart Glomgold worked as much as uncle Scrooge to build his fortune?

Inizio pagina
Don Rosa
Giovane Marmotta

Novellino

Vota questo post
Mi piace!

Rispondi #4055 - 25.02.13 alle 22:34:16

Ranma11:
>>>>>Flintheart Glomgold worked as much as uncle Scrooge to build his fortune?

That's hard to say. I figure he worked hard and is also "tougher than the toughies and smarter than the smarties"... but he didn't "make it square".
If you don't recognize that English Barks paraphrase, what I mean is that Flintheart never let dishonesty or underhanded business practices stand in his way. So, if he took some "short cuts" to make a fortune almost as large as $crooge's, then $crooge must have worked at least a little harder in order to still make a bigger fortune than Flintheart, but by doing it honestly.

Inizio pagina
Don Rosa
Giovane Marmotta

Novellino

Vota questo post
Mi piace! (9)

Rispondi #4056 - 25.02.13 alle 22:50:42

Gongoro:
>>>>>I'm glad you are okay after your eye surgery and you are already back!

I'm not yet sure how "okay" I am, but everything *seems* to be going without complications. It remains to be seen if the gas bubble will cause my retina to heal properly. But there's no reason to expect it won't.

And I "am back" but that's pretty easy since it's most everything else that I *can't* do -- I'm forced to "take it easy" and just read or mess around on the computer. It's a good thing this didn't happen to me in the Spring or Summer when there is so much heavy gardening and yardwork to do here.

I can still see clearly out of my right eye, but that view is complicated by the view through my left eye which is of a large dark bouncing gas bubble. And I can't simply close that eye with an eyepatch or such because the gas bubble is INSIDE the eye, so I still see it even with the eye shut. But I can already tell that the bubble is gradually dwindling in size as my eye refills with fluid, which is what I mean when I say everything seems to be going as planned. It will take the bubble about 6 more weeks to dissapate, and then the doctor can see if the operation succeeded.

But since I need to just take it easy and read, one thing I reached for last week, a book that is always somewhere in the pile of books next to my favorite chair, is DON ROSA - A LITTLE SOMETHING SPECIAL that you folks gave me. I read through it again, and needless to say it made me feel a LOT better, despite the horror and fear presented with having my eyeball drained and gas squirted in. I'll always have that lovely book to cheer me up and make me smile, no matter what else happens.

« Ultima modifica: 28.02.13 alle 00:38:25 da Don Rosa »  
Inizio pagina
Bacci
Uomo Nuvola

Sono incazzato come un
paperino!

Vota questo post
Mi piace!

Rispondi #4057 - 25.02.13 alle 23:10:41

Get well soon, Don!!

WWW WWW Showcase   IP memorizzato
Inizio pagina
Cornelius Coot
Sapiente Ciminiano

Mais dire Mais

Duckburg

Vota questo post
Mi piace!

Rispondi #4058 - 05.03.13 alle 02:15:00

This is the cover of "US and the Last Adventure" last episod, where Flintheart Glomgold appears for the second time (in a month) in the italian weekly magazine "Topolino".
As I've just written, if this happened is thanks to you and your revival of this Barks' character.

https://www.facebook.com/Topolino#!/photo.php?fbid=10151453870533088&set=a.44159...

Questa è la copertina dell'ultimo episodio di "Zio Paperone e l'Ultima Avventura" dove Cuordipietra Famedoro appare per la seconda volta (in un mese) sul settimanale "Topolino".
Come ho già scritto, se ciò è accaduto è grazie a te e alla tua ripresa di questo personaggio barksiano.

« Ultima modifica: 05.03.13 alle 02:46:13 da Cornelius Coot »  
Inizio pagina
Michiel P
Bassotto

Novellino

Paesi Bassi

Vota questo post
Mi piace!

Rispondi #4059 - 05.03.13 alle 03:57:57

Il 25.01.13 alle 22:03:27 Cornelius Coot ha scritto:
This Duck Family Tree appeared in an Italian magazine in 1984: the autor is Volker Reiche and he put Rockerduck and Magica De Spell among the different parents.

Not quite. At least two other versions of this tree exist. The one you show seems to have been redrawn by an Italian artist. Rockerduck, Flintheart and Magica do not appear on the original tree.

Compare and contrast:

- http://goofy313g.free.fr/calisota_online/trees/ducktrees/germanic.html

Emil Erpel (I don't know this character) has the Cornelius Coot face.

Emil Erpel is the German name for Cornelius Coot.

About other characters in the lower part of the Tree do you know some of them or do you think they've been invented?

Every single one of those characters has its origins in a Duck story, although not all were invented by Carl Barks. Most of these characters are linked on the tree's INDUCKS page:

- http://coa.inducks.org/story.php?c=GC+TGDD+110B

More information on several Duck ancestors can be found here:

- http://donaldisme.dk/ancestors.htm

Non proprio. Almeno due altre versioni di questo albero esiste. Quello che mostra sembra essere stato ridisegnato da un artista italiano. Rockerduck, Cuordipietra e Amelia non vengono visualizzati nella struttura originale.

Confronta e contrasta:

Emil Erpel è il nome tedesco di Cornelius Coot.

Ognuno di questi personaggi ha le sue origini in una storia disneyana, anche se non tutti sono stati inventati da Carl Barks. La maggior parte di questi personaggi sono legati a pagina INDUCKS dell'albero:

Ulteriori informazioni su alcuni antenati dei Paperi si possono trovare qui:

Inizio pagina
Cornelius Coot
Sapiente Ciminiano

Mais dire Mais

Duckburg

Vota questo post
Mi piace! (1)

Rispondi #4060 - 05.03.13 alle 15:36:58

What a confusion!
The Germanic Duck Tree (with four lines: german-dutch, spanish, scottish and greek) has been 'italianized' adding some new characters!
Very interesting the last link about various ancestors, relatives and friends of the ducks.
And Emil Erpel... that's me! Grin

Che confusione!
L'Albero Germanico dei Paperi (con quattro linee: tedesco-olandese, spagnola, scozzese e greca) è stato 'italianizzato' aggiungendo nuovi personaggi!
Molto interessante l'ultimo link su vari antenati, parenti e amici dei paperi.
E Emil Erpel... sono io! Grin

« Ultima modifica: 05.03.13 alle 15:44:09 da Cornelius Coot »  
Inizio pagina
GrandFan
Bassotto

Nuovo arrivato

Vota questo post
Mi piace!

Rispondi #4061 - 06.03.13 alle 11:53:03

My English is very bad !
Hello Don Rosa,
I'm a French fan of you ! I'm 13 years old.
I have many questions to ask yourself !
1) What comics are in the French integral : La Grande Épopée de Picsou Tome 2 ?
2) Is A letter from home in the La Grande Épopée de Picsou Tome 2 (Glénat) ? Because A letter from home is an epilogue of The Life and Times of $crooge McDuck.
3) What is your favorite comic ?
4) Where is the D.U.C.K. on the Family Tree ? (Not the D.U.C.K. in the heart)
5) Is Ludwig Von Drake the Matilda's man ?
6) Do you know Picsou Wiki ? The first wiki world of Scrooge with more than 3000 pages !
Thank you for your answers Occhiolino !
-GrandFan (BigFan)

« Ultima modifica: 06.03.13 alle 15:07:34 da GrandFan »  
Inizio pagina
Brigitta MacBridge
Uomo Nuvola
Moderatore

Paperonuuuuccciooooo

...non lontano dal Deposito!

Vota questo post
Mi piace! (1)

Rispondi #4062 - 06.03.13 alle 12:29:26

Un po' di arretrati nelle traduzioni.

Il 25.02.13 alle 01:26:01 Don Rosa ha scritto:
Ranma11:
>>>>>Cuordipietra Famedoro è il secondo papero più ricco del mondo? Wikipedia dice che è altrettanto ricco... che ne pensi?

È quasi altrettanto ricco. Non altrettanto. Non vorresti che lo fosse, vero?

>>>>>Di che nazionalità è Cuordipietra? Sud Africa?

È quello che ha detto il suo creatore, Carl Barks. Perciò è quella.

>>>>>He work a lot as uncle Scrooge for make your fortune?

Io ... uh... cioè... er...

Eh?

Il 25.02.13 alle 01:28:20 Don Rosa ha scritto:
Oh... e GRAZI a tutti per gli auguri di guarigione. I risultati della mia operazione all'occhio sembrano andare bene... finora.

Il 25.02.13 alle 22:34:16 Don Rosa ha scritto:
Ranma11:
>>>>>Cuordipietra ha lavorato tanto quanto Paperone per costruire la propria fortuna?

Difficile a dirsi. Immagino che abbia lavorato sodo e che sia anche "più duro dei più duri e più furbo dei più furbi"... ma non ha "giocato pulito".
Se non conosci questa parafrasi di Barks in inglese, quello che voglio dire è che Cuordipietra non ha mai permesso che la disonestà o le pratiche di affari scorrette gli impedissero di fare qualcosa. Perciò, se ha preso qualche "scorciatoia" per farsi una fortuna quasi pari a quella di Paperone, allora Paperone deve aver lavorato almeno un po' più duramente per essere ugualmente più ricco di Cuordipietra, ma facendolo onestamente.

Il 25.02.13 alle 22:50:42 Don Rosa ha scritto:
Gongoro:
>>>>>Sono felice che tu stia bene dopo l'operazione all'occhio e che tu sia già tornato!

Non so ancora con certezza quanto io stia "bene", ma tutto *sembra* andare avanti senza complicazioni. Resta da vedere se la bolla di gas permetterà alla mia retina di guarire appropriatamente. Ma non c'è motivo di pensare che non lo faccia.

E "sono tornato" ma questo è piuttosto facile dato che è praticamente tutto il resto che *non posso* fare -- sono costretto a "prendermela comoda" e limitarmi a leggere o giocherellare col computer. È un bene che non sia successo in Primavera o Estate quando c'è tanto lavoro di giardinaggio e lavori di cortile da fare qui.

Riesco ancora a vedere chiaramente con l'occhio destro, ma quella vista è resa più complicata da quello che vedo con il sinistro, che è una grossa bolla di gas scura che rimbalza. E non posso limitarmi a chiudere quell'occhio con una benda o qualcosa del genere perché la bolla si trova DENTRO l'occhio, perciò la vedo anche con l'occhio chiuso. Ma posso già dirvi che la bolla sta gradualmente riducendosi di dimensioni via via che l'occhio si riempie di liquido, ed è questo che intendo quando dico che tutto sembra andare secondo i piani. Ci vorranno circa sei settimane ancora perché la bolla scompaia, e allora il dottore potrà vedere se l'operazione è riuscita.

Ma visto che ho bisogno di prendermela comoda e leggere, una cosa che ho letto durante la settimana scorsa, un libro che è sempre nella pila di libri vicino alla mia sedia preferita, è DON ROSA - A LITTLE SOMETHING SPECIAL che mi avete dato voi. Lo ho riletto tutto di nuovo, e non c'è bisogno di dire che mi ha fatto sentire MOLTO meglio, nonostante l'orrore e la paura dovuti al fatto che il mio occhio era stato prosciugato e iniettato di gas. Ci sarà sempre quel bellissimo libro a rallegrarmi e a farmi sorridere, non importa cosa possa accadere.

I miei teSSSSori: http://tinyurl.com/a3ybupd
"You must be the change you want to see in the world" -- Gandhi
Inizio pagina
Maik
Bassotto

Novellino

Vota questo post
Mi piace! (1)

Rispondi #4063 - 20.03.13 alle 02:10:05

Dear Mr. Rosa

Some time ago I drawn a dark fan-fiction story for myself center around our Duckburg friends with a very twisted version of Gyro in the main role... and now I translated it to english and put it on-line on my blog Occhiolino

If you would find some time I would LOVE to hear your opinion and maybe some advices/tips (note that humor gets very dark, twisted and morbic and it has some dramatic moments as well... but than agian I heard a rumor that You once drawn a parody story about Gladstone Gander shoting himself in the game of russian rulette so I guess You enjoy this type of humor aswell... )    

The story :
http://panmilus.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-adventures-of-gyro.html

Inizio pagina
Maik
Bassotto

Novellino

Vota questo post
Mi piace!

Rispondi #4064 - 20.04.13 alle 23:55:39

Why all post in this topic disapear?

EDIT : Never mind, their back Occhiolino  (for a while I olny seen the first few post on the topic and reast appear to be gone )

Inizio pagina
Pagine: 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 ... 301

Pubblicità