Topolino settimanale
Hot topics
Post non letti
Post nuovi dall'ultima visita
Risposte a topic cui hai partecipato

Donald's parents by Guido Martina

Donald's parents by Guido Martina
    Lunedì 26 Mar 2018, 23:34:52
    Just read that in an old Guido Martina comic from the 1950s (this one: https://inducks.org/story.php?c=I+TL++219-AP ), Donald's parents briefly appear. Anyone know more about this, or perhaps has access to images of the characters?

Also, as I read his, I was wondering--have Donald's parents appeared (or at least been mentioned) in any other stories before "The Life and Times"? You'd think there's be at least a couple of occasions, perhaps in more obscure (classic) Italian stories.

Cheers,

Scroogerello

ML-IHJCM
    Diabolico Vendicatore
    PolliceSu

• Nuovo utente
      • Mostra profilo
    PolliceSu
      Re:Donald's parents by Guido Martina
      Risposta #1: Martedì 27 Mar 2018, 10:33:56
      Donald's parents briefly appear.
      Not really. Donald, Scrooge, the nephews and the rest are used as "actors" to interpret a story out of the usual universe (so, for example, here Donald is born in South America and he is not a relative of Scrooge).
      The parents of the character interpeted by Donald appear, but
      Spoiler: mostra
      they are real ducks (animals, not people); moreover, they are killed (readers are shown quite explicitly the beheading of Donald's father; the scene is not too gross, mostly because it is a duck and not a person which is killed). There is no explanation of how a "person" (Donald) could be born from two animals.

All that I wrote is from my memory. In this moment I have no access to my copy of the story; but I think I made no mistake.

Figaro
      Gran Mogol
      PolliceSu

• Mac The Sailor- Filologo
        • Mostra profilo
      PolliceSu
        Re:Donald's parents by Guido Martina
        Risposta #2: Martedì 27 Mar 2018, 16:28:14
        Not really. Donald, Scrooge, the nephews and the rest are used as "actors" to interpret a story out of the usual universe (so, for example, here Donald is born in South America and he is not a relative of Scrooge).
        Yes, it's correct.
        W i CWD 1 serie, Il libro di Topolino e William Ward.

Ecco il mio blog disneyano : http://lagrottadelfumetto.blogspot.com

Dati personali, cookies e GDPR

Questo sito per poter funzionare correttamente utilizza dati classificati come "personali" insieme ai cosiddetti cookie tecnici.
        In particolare per quanto riguarda i "dati personali", memorizziamo il tuo indirizzo IP per la gestione tecnica della navigazione sul forum, e - se sei iscritto al forum - il tuo indirizzo email per motivi di sicurezza oltre che tecnici, inoltre se vuoi puoi inserire la tua data di nascita allo scopo di apparire nella lista dei compleanni.
        Il dettaglio sul trattamento dei dati personali è descritto nella nostra pagina delle politiche sulla privacy, dove potrai trovare il dettaglio di quanto riassunto in queste righe.

Per continuare con la navigazione sul sito è necessario accettare cliccando qui, altrimenti... amici come prima! :-)