Scroogerello
Bassotto
PolliceSu

• Esordiente
    • Mostra profilo
PolliceSu
    Polidoro Famedoro
    Giovedì 27 Dic 2018, 14:26:37
    Hi, I just have a question about Flintheart's brother Polidoro from the story "Il segreto di Cuordipietra" ( https://inducks.org/story.php?c=I+TL+3230-1 ) by Francesco Artibani. I havent read the story (it hasn't been published where I live yet) but I've seen bits and pieces of the story on the internet, and from what I understand Flintheart's' story about his brother's deal with Gideon is a lie from Flintheart. However, does this also mean that the brother doesn't exist? I ask this because I made a Glomgold family tree, and I don't know whether I should include Polidoro as well.

Thanks in advance! If ypu want to see the Glomgold family tree, as well as the other trees ive made, see here: http://s44.photobucket.com/user/Scroogerello/library/?sort=3&page=1
    If you have any additions please tell me!

TubaMascherata21
    Papero del Mistero
    PolliceSu

• Paperoniano convinto
      • Mostra profilo
    PolliceSu
      Re:Polidoro Famedoro
      Risposta #1: Giovedì 27 Dic 2018, 14:55:45
      Hi Scroogerello. First of all the Glomgold family tree is very interesting, thanks for the link! As you point out, it doesn't exist a Polidoro Famedoro, it's just part of the lie from Flintheart to convince Scrooge. Besides, Flintheart states that he hasn't got any brother at all (which I think doesn't exclude a possible sister). Do you remember in which story is she mentioned?
      La mia collezione INDUCKS

Scroogerello
      Bassotto
      PolliceSu

• Esordiente
        • Mostra profilo
      PolliceSu
        Risposta #2: Giovedì 27 Dic 2018, 16:52:23
        Hi Scroogerello. First of all the Glomgold family tree is very interesting, thanks for the link! As you point out, it doesn't exist a Polidoro Famedoro, it's just part of the lie from Flintheart to convince Scrooge. Besides, Flintheart states that he hasn't got any brother at all (which I think doesn't exclude a possible sister). Do you remember in which story is she mentioned?
        Thanks for your response! It's a shame that Polidoro doesn't really exist; It would have been interesting for Glomgold to have a brother, since most of the comic book families only have cousins, uncles, and nephews.

Glomgold's sister was never mentioned as far as I know, but since he has a few nephews (with a different last name than him), I had to give him a sister on the tree.

Oh, and before I forget it; i was wondering if Magica De spell's "Nonna melia" from this story: https://inducks.org/story.php?c=I+MI+++40-1 is the same character as Nonna Caraldina from the stories with Rosolio and Minima? Or is she a different Grandma?

TubaMascherata21
        Papero del Mistero
        PolliceSu   (1)

• Paperoniano convinto
          • Mostra profilo
        PolliceSu   (1)
          Risposta #3: Venerdì 28 Dic 2018, 11:30:42
          You're welcome! I've never read "Amelia e il guanto di nonna Melia", but as from the INDUCKS page "nonna Melia" seems to be another character, different from Grandma DeSpell and Caraldina.
          La mia collezione INDUCKS

Dati personali, cookies e GDPR

Questo sito per poter funzionare correttamente utilizza dati classificati come "personali" insieme ai cosiddetti cookie tecnici.
          In particolare per quanto riguarda i "dati personali", memorizziamo il tuo indirizzo IP per la gestione tecnica della navigazione sul forum, e - se sei iscritto al forum - il tuo indirizzo email per motivi di sicurezza oltre che tecnici, inoltre se vuoi puoi inserire la tua data di nascita allo scopo di apparire nella lista dei compleanni.
          Il dettaglio sul trattamento dei dati personali è descritto nella nostra pagina delle politiche sulla privacy, dove potrai trovare il dettaglio di quanto riassunto in queste righe.

Per continuare con la navigazione sul sito è necessario accettare cliccando qui, altrimenti... amici come prima! :-)