Risposte a topic cui hai partecipato

Introducing the French fanzine Picsou-Soir

PolliceSu   (4)

• Esordiente
    • Mostra profilo
PolliceSu   (4)
    Introducing the French fanzine Picsou-Soir
    Giovedì 18 Feb 2021, 09:01:46
    Good morning everyone! My name is Alban, and I’m one of the main redactors at the French fanzine Picsou-Soir, and I thought it appropriate to properly introduce our work to our Italian friends. :-)

We started in September 2019, and release four issues per year — one for each season. In fact, we’ve just released our 6th issue, which is largely devoted to Christmas. (Yes, I’ll admit it’s a bit late for that, Christmas in February and all, but you know how it is with delays... ^^)
    Recently, we were lucky enough to get a two-page feature in the official Picsou Magazine recently!

Everything can be seen online here:https://www.picsou-soir.com/les-num%C3%A9ros. Even if you can’t read French, don’t hesitate to have a look! At least there is the fanart section, which does not (always) require a deep knowledge of the language.

P.S. Picsou-Soir also has a side-project on its Facebook page, titled "An Exquisite Duck!" Basically, it's a game between artists that consists in creating a story together strip by strip! There have been 21 participations so far, and since this is my brainchild, I hope it'll go on for 20 more strips! (By the way, I'm starting to run out of participants, so if any of you fine Italian fellows want to join us, I'd be MORE than happy! :D ) Here's a link to a special Tumblr account that collects all the strips so far (from newest to oldest, so you should start at the very bottom!): https://exquisiteduck.tumblr.com/

Cheers, everyone! :)

tang laoya
    Cugino di Alf
    PolliceSu   (1)

• Mano rampante in campo altrui
      • Mostra profilo
    PolliceSu   (1)
      Re:Introducing the French fanzine Picsou-Soir
      Risposta #1: Giovedì 18 Feb 2021, 13:54:32
      Congratulations for your very nice work and for being published on the official Magazine, that's really quite an achievement!
      I've incurred in one of your publications once that I was looking to get some more info about Madame Fuchs's work in a language other than German and I've found your magazine really entertaining and yet very respectful.
      I will keep following Picsou Soir!

By the way, is it Picsou Soir the equivalent of Papersera in French?
      Mi avevano dato le mappe del percorso, ma nessuna idea circa i bizzarri paesaggi che avremmo attraversato durante lunghi mesi. - Per Nettuno Capitano! Con questa luna di sghimbescio gli sgombri cremisi fluttuano flessi!

Re:Introducing the French fanzine Picsou-Soir
        Risposta #2: Giovedì 18 Feb 2021, 18:06:16
        Congratulations for your very nice work and for being published on the official Magazine, that's really quite an achievement!
        I've incurred in one of your publications once that I was looking to get some more info about Madame Fuchs's work in a language other than German and I've found your magazine really entertaining and yet very respectful.
        I will keep following Picsou Soir!

By the way, is it Picsou Soir the equivalent of Papersera in French?
        Thank you for these compliments, my friend. And yes, Picsou-Soir is indeed the equivalent of Papersera, or at least it's the name used in most French translations of those stories in which Scrooge own a newspaper.  :) In fact, "X-Soir" is a pretty cliché, but once very common way of naming daily newspapers in French. I suppose the same goes with "X-sera" in Italian?

Dati personali, cookies e GDPR

Questo sito per poter funzionare correttamente utilizza dati classificati come "personali" insieme ai cosiddetti cookie tecnici.
        In particolare per quanto riguarda i "dati personali", memorizziamo il tuo indirizzo IP per la gestione tecnica della navigazione sul forum, e - se sei iscritto al forum - il tuo indirizzo email per motivi di sicurezza oltre che tecnici, inoltre se vuoi puoi inserire la tua data di nascita allo scopo di apparire nella lista dei compleanni.
        Il dettaglio sul trattamento dei dati personali è descritto nella nostra pagina delle politiche sulla privacy, dove potrai trovare il dettaglio di quanto riassunto in queste righe.

Per continuare con la navigazione sul sito è necessario accettare cliccando qui, altrimenti... amici come prima! :-)