Bassotto
PolliceSu   (6)

• Novellino
    • Mostra profilo
PolliceSu   (6)
    Voting: Top 20 Disney Comics Artists
    Domenica 26 Mag 2013, 17:46:12
    Ciao a tutti,

I’m one of the owners of the small German Disney Comics Website www.fieselschweif.de

I know this great forum for a long time, but unfortunately I can't speak Italian very well (but I'm learning by reading "Topolino"!). That's why I post here to promote a project on our website, so-called "Künstlerwahl". The idea is simple: Every fan can vote for his favorite artists of Disney Comics with a ranking list.

Just a few things you should note:
    - Of course you can vote only one time. Your list has to contain between 5 and 20 artists (20 would be better, because the result would be more significant)
    - Allowed are writers and designers, who made at least five Disney Comics. Not allowed are translators, inkers, etc.
    - The points are distributed as follows: 1st place = 25 points, 2nd place = 23 points, 3rd place = 22 points, 4th place = 21 points, ... , 20th place = 5 points.
    - Deadline: May the 31st (next Saturday). In June the "Top 20" will be revealed day after day.

Here’s the link to the German text: http://www.fieselschweif.de/kuenstler/wahl-2013/
    Directly to the voting: http://www.fieselschweif.de/kuenstler/wahl-2013/umfrage/
    (It’s not necessary to sign up in our forum, you can just vote as guests and confirm your vote by e-mail – of course we don’t pass your addresses on third parties!)

We would be pleased if you would take part! :)

Tanti saluti,
    Manuel

tang laoya
    Cugino di Alf
    PolliceSu   (1)

• Mano rampante in campo altrui
      • Mostra profilo
    PolliceSu   (1)
      Re: Voting: Top 20 Disney Comics Artists
      Risposta #1: Mercoledì 5 Giu 2013, 07:48:57
      Nice website and decent graphic, congratulations Manuel, just so sorry I cannot read German :P
      Unfortunately I've noticed your message only this morning, cannot be part of the process :-/
      Mi avevano dato le mappe del percorso, ma nessuna idea circa i bizzarri paesaggi che avremmo attraversato durante lunghi mesi. - Per Nettuno Capitano! Con questa luna di sghimbescio gli sgombri cremisi fluttuano flessi!

Risposta #2: Giovedì 6 Giu 2013, 15:14:32
        Grazie!  ;)

We reveal the results of the voting day after day here: http://www.fieselschweif.de/kuenstler/wahl-2013/

tang laoya
        Cugino di Alf
        PolliceSu

• Mostra profilo
        PolliceSu
          Risposta #3: Venerdì 7 Giu 2013, 08:49:38
          Manuel, have you any available statistic to determine the voters by country? Is the majority of the voters made by Germans or anyway by Egmont's readers? Nice to see "il professore" on the list, though, to Italian readers, the 19th position might sound a bit disappointing..
          « Ultima modifica: Venerdì 7 Giu 2013, 09:19:04 da tang_laoya »
          Mi avevano dato le mappe del percorso, ma nessuna idea circa i bizzarri paesaggi che avremmo attraversato durante lunghi mesi. - Per Nettuno Capitano! Con questa luna di sghimbescio gli sgombri cremisi fluttuano flessi!

Uncle Carl
          Flagello dei mari
          PolliceSu

• Be water, my friend..
            • Mostra profilo
          PolliceSu
            Risposta #4: Lunedì 10 Giu 2013, 15:14:40
            Hello Manuel.
            I will also do my compliments for your site.
            It 'really well done :D
            But my German is still in high school.
            I'm sorry :(

tang laoya
            Cugino di Alf
            PolliceSu

• Mostra profilo
            PolliceSu
              Risposta #5: Lunedì 10 Giu 2013, 15:40:08
              What's this cover about?

Risposta #6: Giovedì 13 Giu 2013, 13:55:08
                This german book. :)
                Se i Giusti non si oppongono, sono gia' colpevoli.

tang laoya
                Cugino di Alf
                PolliceSu

• Mostra profilo
                PolliceSu
                  Risposta #7: Giovedì 13 Giu 2013, 16:12:26
                  Thanks Franka! :)

tang laoya
                  Cugino di Alf
                  PolliceSu

• Mostra profilo
                  PolliceSu
                    Risposta #8: Giovedì 13 Giu 2013, 16:17:07
                    Carpi and Casty respectively 14th and 13th. I guess on the list we can expect few other Italians like Cavazzano, Cimino, de Vita and Scarpa. For the rest of the names it's reasonable enough to expect Barks, Gottfredson, Don Rosa and perhaps Rota and Jippes
                    « Ultima modifica: Giovedì 13 Giu 2013, 16:19:58 da tang_laoya »

Risposta #9: Venerdì 14 Giu 2013, 00:12:13
                      Thank your for your interest in our voting!  ;)

To your question: Yes, the majority of the voters were Germans, but there were also some American voters. And in America just a couple of Italian stories were printed, so (I think) the Americans aren't even able to appreciate the Italian artists so much. In Germany the situation is much better, but unfortunately there are also many good-looking stories, which were never printed here. Especially authors like Martina or Cimino aren't as popular as they are in Italy. So, from Italian view, the results might be a bit disappointing.

Cornelius
                      Imperatore della Calidornia
                      PolliceSu

• Mais dire Mais
                        • Mostra profilo
                      PolliceSu
                        Risposta #10: Venerdì 14 Giu 2013, 02:02:06

I remember in the adriatic cities during the '70/'80 a lot of german comics books just full of italian stories (they were very similar to our "Classici Disney").
                        Maybe at that time italian autors were more popular in Germany than now.
                        « Ultima modifica: Venerdì 14 Giu 2013, 02:03:12 da leo_63 »

tang laoya
                        Cugino di Alf
                        PolliceSu

• Mostra profilo
                        PolliceSu
                          Risposta #11: Venerdì 14 Giu 2013, 16:01:01
                          It would be really a shame if Italian Disneys were loosing popularity on German market, hope this tradition will hold on.
                          By the way the June issue of [ch31859][ch32769][ch40736]is the exact replica (cover included) of this German Lustiges Taschenbuch published not too long time ago in 2006 filled by quite an interesting number of Italian stories

http://coa.inducks.org/issue.php?c=de/LTB+352#e
                          « Ultima modifica: Venerdì 14 Giu 2013, 16:06:06 da tang_laoya »

Paper_Butler
                          Gran Mogol
                          PolliceSu

• Soffia il vento del sud...
                            • Mostra profilo
                          PolliceSu
                            Risposta #12: Giovedì 20 Giu 2013, 15:20:10
                            The standings are very interesting and I'm clicking every day on the link to see the new positions. Now only the top four aren't out, and it's not too hard to forecast their names (Barks, Gottfredson, Scarpa and Don Rosa, I suppose...), but I want to see in what order! :)

The only thing that makes me sorry is the low position (only 28th!) for Rodolfo Cimino: the Maestro born in Palmanova, in my opinion, would deserve at least a place in the top ten of all times. It's a real pity that Cimino doesn't have more popularity out of Italy.
                            « Ultima modifica: Giovedì 20 Giu 2013, 15:24:34 da Paper_Butler »

conker
                            Visir di Papatoa
                            PolliceSu

• Listen to many, speak to a few.
                              • Mostra profilo
                            PolliceSu
                              Risposta #13: Domenica 23 Giu 2013, 08:59:18
                              well, at least Barks is No.1  :D
                              "Remember: when people tell you something's wrong or doesn't work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong." - NG

Paper_Butler
                              Gran Mogol
                              PolliceSu   (1)

• Soffia il vento del sud...
                                • Mostra profilo
                              PolliceSu   (1)
                                Risposta #14: Domenica 23 Giu 2013, 11:46:24
                                well, at least Barks is No.1  :D
                                Well, let me say: who else?! Evidently he's not so overrated... ;)

Dati personali, cookies e GDPR

Questo sito per poter funzionare correttamente utilizza dati classificati come "personali" insieme ai cosiddetti cookie tecnici.
                                In particolare per quanto riguarda i "dati personali", memorizziamo il tuo indirizzo IP per la gestione tecnica della navigazione sul forum, e - se sei iscritto al forum - il tuo indirizzo email per motivi di sicurezza oltre che tecnici, inoltre se vuoi puoi inserire la tua data di nascita allo scopo di apparire nella lista dei compleanni.
                                Il dettaglio sul trattamento dei dati personali è descritto nella nostra pagina delle politiche sulla privacy, dove potrai trovare il dettaglio di quanto riassunto in queste righe.

Per continuare con la navigazione sul sito è necessario accettare cliccando qui, altrimenti... amici come prima! :-)