Ombronauta
    PolliceSu

• Aveva gli occhi splendenti come stelle
      • Mostra profilo
    PolliceSu
      Re: Don Rosa
      Risposta #4381: Venerdì 4 Apr 2014, 20:33:39

A me non piace proprio :P

Why not? A parte gli occhi e le sopraciglia è praticamente perfetta ::)

Don Rosa
      Gran Mogol
      PolliceSu

• Novellino
        • Mostra profilo
      PolliceSu
        Risposta #4382: Venerdì 4 Apr 2014, 22:02:17
        !?!?!?

For someone to simply write a quick "A me non piace proprio" ("I do not like it") and add a sour-expression emoticon in reference to this lovely costume wrapped around this lovely girl, and then give no further explanation, strikes me as quite rude. Maybe she is watching, and seeing her fellow Duckfan acting so boorishly. She is a HUGE fan of Italian Duck comics, and when her photo appears on this forum (posted by someone else), she gets this "raspberry" from someone in the land of my father .

I feel a bit ashamed.
        « Ultima modifica: Venerdì 4 Apr 2014, 22:15:07 da Don_Rosa »

Fa.Gian.
        Cugino di Alf
        PolliceSu

• Novellino
          • Mostra profilo
        PolliceSu
          Risposta #4383: Venerdì 4 Apr 2014, 22:14:54
          D'accordo che Goldie era stata ricalcata sulla Marilyn Monroe di "Gli uomini preferiscono le bionde", ma il Don ha ragione, la cosplayer è davvero carina e le sopracciglia marcate le conferiscono un taglio particolarmente "cinico" allo sguardo, che ne aumenta l'immedesimazione.

Per me è splendida (e molto carina a prescindere dalla somiglianza con la versione "papera")
          La mia gallery su Deviant Art (casomai a qualcuno interessasse =^___^=)

Dippy Dawg
          Dittatore di Saturno
          PolliceSu

• Mostra profilo
          PolliceSu
            Risposta #4384: Venerdì 4 Apr 2014, 22:55:24
            I feel a bit ashamed.
            No, why?
            I think that the most of us have appreciated!

For me, I think that she is a very nice girl and a PERFECT cosplayer! Compliments! :)

And I didn't think there was still someone (so young!) that could be a fan of Disney comics in US! I am happy of this! :)

mi vergogno un po'.
            No, perché?
            Io credo che la maggior parte di noi abbia apprezzato!

Personalmente, la ritengo una ragazza molto carina e una cosplayer PERFETTA! Complimenti! :)

E non credevo che ci fosse ancora qualcuno (così giovane!) che potesse essere appassionato di fumetti Disney negli Stati Uniti! Sono contento! :)
            Io son nomato Pippo e son poeta
            Or per l'Inferno ce ne andremo a spasso
            Verso un'oscura e dolorosa meta

Don Rosa
            Gran Mogol
            PolliceSu

• Novellino
              • Mostra profilo
            PolliceSu
              Risposta #4385: Venerdì 4 Apr 2014, 23:09:05
              Dippy Dawg:
              >>>>>No, why? I think that the most of us have appreciated!

Oh, I'm sure most have. That would only be expected.

I was simply trying not to be too directly confrontational. I am ashamed only of the ONE brusque and insulting message-writer.

I could never be ashamed of Italian comics fans or Italian Duckfans in general. They are the greatest on Earth. I'm proud to be related to them.

Cornelius
              Imperatore della Calidornia
              PolliceSu

• Mais dire Mais
                • Mostra profilo
              PolliceSu
                Risposta #4386: Sabato 5 Apr 2014, 00:24:46
                D'accordo che Goldie era stata ricalcata sulla Marilyn Monroe di "Gli uomini preferiscono le bionde"

Questa mi giunge nuova: sapevo che in quegli stessi anni la Trilli-Campanellino di Peter Pan era stata ricalcata sulla Monroe ma che anche Doretta avesse avuto lo stesso 'stampo' mi sembra bizzarro.
                Ricordo in un topic sui Disney 'umani' una foto di Marilyn cantante e ballerina di saloon in un western del 1954 (River of No Return - La Magnifica Preda) in cui poteva avvicinarsi ad una Doretta 'umana', però il film uscì un anno dopo 'Back to the Klondike'.
                Forse dal film citato da Fa.Gian si è ripresa una preziosa e sfavillante coroncina regalata a Marilyn da un miliardario durante una crociera (era della moglie!).
                Sarei curioso di sapere cosa ne pensa Don Rosa.
                ________________________________________________________________________________
                This is new for me: I know in those years the Peter Pan's Trilli was modelled on the Monroe's silhouette but it's bizarre that Goldie too had had the same imprint mould.
                I remember in a topic about the 'Human Disney' that a picture of Marilyn from the western movie River of No Return (1954), when she was a dancer and singer, could be as a 'human' Goldie even if the movie was made one year after Back to the Klondike.
                Maybe from the movie mentioned by Fa.Gian (Gentlemen prefer Blondes) a precious and 'glittering' crown gave to Marilyn by a millionaire (it was of his wife!) was retaken for the Goldie's look.
                I would be curious what Don Rosa think about it.
                « Ultima modifica: Sabato 5 Apr 2014, 00:58:05 da leo_63 »

Virginbell
                Ombronauta
                PolliceSu

• Aveva gli occhi splendenti come stelle
                  • Mostra profilo
                PolliceSu
                  Risposta #4387: Sabato 5 Apr 2014, 00:33:08
                  I was the one to upload the photo after finding it by chance in your facebook page and it seemed like a nice thing to post it here to make it known to others.
                  I'm sorry you'r ashamed, but i'm sure there really wasn't intention to offend the girl.
                  I find Victoria adorable and beautiful, perfect in her role, as well as being the best cosplay Goldie I've ever seen. In the future I'd love to dress myself too as Goldie!

Don Rosa
                  Gran Mogol
                  PolliceSu   (1)

• Novellino
                    • Mostra profilo
                  PolliceSu   (1)
                    Risposta #4388: Sabato 5 Apr 2014, 01:02:34
                    Virginbell:
                    >>>>>I'm sorry you're ashamed, but i'm sure there really wasn't intention to offend the girl.

Oh, I am DELIGHTED that you posted the photos! I would not have done so myself since bragging about such a wonderful thing to have happened at one of my humble American con appearances would seem like a sort of self-promotion, and I abhor self-promotion. So please know that I deeply appreciate that you posted the pics on the Italian forum, particularly because Victoria ("Goldie") is such a devoted fan of the Italian Duck comics.

What shames the forum was that one single rude critic, almost like a troll, with his brusque dismissal and the rude emoticon. I still await either a reasonable explanation of WHY he dislikes the cosplay... or an apology for being so rude to a young foreign Duckfan on this otherwise classy forum.

Don Rosa
                    Gran Mogol
                    PolliceSu

• Novellino
                      • Mostra profilo
                    PolliceSu
                      Risposta #4389: Sabato 5 Apr 2014, 01:19:59
                      Clinton Coot:
                      >>>>>>>I would be curious what Don Rosa think about it.

Had Barks been influenced by having seen GENTLEMEN PREFER BLONDES when he designed Glittering Goldie? Well, just so as not to ignore a question, all I can say is that I don't know what was on Barks' mind.

tang laoya
                      Cugino di Alf
                      PolliceSu

• Mano rampante in campo altrui
                        • Mostra profilo
                      PolliceSu
                        Risposta #4390: Sabato 5 Apr 2014, 03:18:47
                        Don, I've always been wondering whether the signs on the candle in "of ducks, Dimes and Destinies" were actually having a meaning. I've did a bit of a research, but I couldn't find any known (by me) alphabet matching with them.
                        I'm missing something here?
                        -------------------------------------
                        Don mi sono sempre chiesto se i segni riportati sulla candela di "Decini e Destini" avessero un qualche significato. Ho fatto una rapida ricerca ma non ho trovato alcun alfabeto da me conosciuto che coincidesse.
                        Sto trascurando qualcosa?

Mi avevano dato le mappe del percorso, ma nessuna idea circa i bizzarri paesaggi che avremmo attraversato durante lunghi mesi. - Per Nettuno Capitano! Con questa luna di sghimbescio gli sgombri cremisi fluttuano flessi!

Fa.Gian.
                        Cugino di Alf
                        PolliceSu

• Novellino
                          • Mostra profilo
                        PolliceSu
                          Risposta #4391: Sabato 5 Apr 2014, 07:35:20

Questa mi giunge nuova: sapevo che in quegli stessi anni la Trilli-Campanellino di Peter Pan era stata ricalcata sulla Monroe ma che anche Doretta avesse avuto lo stesso 'stampo' mi sembra bizzarro.
                          Ricordo in un topic sui Disney 'umani' una foto di Marilyn cantante e ballerina di saloon in un western del 1954 (River of No Return - La Magnifica Preda) in cui poteva avvicinarsi ad una Doretta 'umana', però il film uscì un anno dopo 'Back to the Klondike'.
                          Forse dal film citato da Fa.Gian si è ripresa una preziosa e sfavillante coroncina regalata a Marilyn da un miliardario durante una crociera (era della moglie!).
                          Sarei curioso di sapere cosa ne pensa Don Rosa.
                          ________________________________________________________________________________
                          This is new for me: I know in those years the Peter Pan's Trilli was modelled on the Monroe's silhouette but it's bizarre that Goldie too had had the same imprint mould.
                          I remember in a topic about the 'Human Disney' that a picture of Marilyn from the western movie River of No Return (1954), when she was a dancer and singer, could be as a 'human' Goldie even if the movie was made one year after Back to the Klondike.
                          Maybe from the movie mentioned by Fa.Gian (Gentlemen prefer Blondes) a precious and 'glittering' crown gave to Marilyn by a millionaire (it was of his wife!) was retaken for the Goldie's look.
                          I would be curious what Don Rosa think about it.
                          Parlavo della caratterizzazione psicologica.

Quando Doretta si "avventa" bramosa sulle pepite di Paperone, il carattere è IDENTICO a quello di Lorelei Lee che spasima per i diamanti ("Diamond are girls best friends", ricordi? ^^).

Poi che Lorelei non sia una cantante di Saloon con vestito dorato, ma una canzonettista di lusso con abito rosso glitterato non dovrebbe essere dirimente, ma la pettinatura, gli sguardi che le da Barks, sono chiaramente mutuati dall'interpretazione della Monroe.

E il film è coevo della storia di Barks (entrambe del 1953)
                          La mia gallery su Deviant Art (casomai a qualcuno interessasse =^___^=)

Dinamite Bla
                          Evroniano
                          PolliceSu   (1)

• Novellino
                            • Mostra profilo
                          PolliceSu   (1)
                            Risposta #4392: Sabato 5 Apr 2014, 10:33:55
                            Hi mister Don Rosa,

I apologize if return on an old question, but it is a bloody wound for us, italian fans... and sorry for my bad english  :)

Perhaps you know that from some months in Italy there is a new publisher of Disney comics, The Panini Comics
                            Do you think you can have with this new editor any contact for the publication of your completed work in Italy or you think it is absolutely impossible?

----------------------------------------------------------

Salve Don Rosa,

Mi scuso se ritorno su una vecchia questione, ma è una ferita sanguinante per noi, ammiratori italiani ... e mi scuso per il mio cattivo inglese  :)

Forse sa che da qualche mese in italia c'è un nuovo editore di fumetti Disney, la Panini Comics

Pensa di poter avere con questo nuovo editore qualche contatto per la pubblicazione in italia della sua opera completa, oppure lo ritiene ancora impossibile?

Cornelius
                            Imperatore della Calidornia
                            PolliceSu

• Mais dire Mais
                              • Mostra profilo
                            PolliceSu
                              Risposta #4393: Sabato 5 Apr 2014, 14:36:45

Surely the forumist uncle carl didn't want to be offensive:
                              he just wrote his opinion about that photo, without adding more words. And the emoticon has been put ironically, not to offend. We can have different sense of humour: it depends on people (and on countries). And he is not a troll: he's a big admirer of the character Scrooge McDuck and a big estimator of Carl Barks' and Don Rosa's stories. Anybody decides to become 'public' (just only in a comics forum photo) knows, consequently, to receive judgements and critics.

Sicuramente il forumista uncle carl non voleva essere offensivo:
                              ha solo scritto la sua opinione su quella foto senza aggiungere altro. E la faccetta è stata messa ironicamente, non per offendere. Abbiamo diversi sensi dell'umorismo: dipende dalle persone (e dai paesi). E non è un troll: è un grande ammiratore del personaggio di Zio Paperone e un grande estimatore delle storie di Carl Barks e Don Rosa. Chiunque decida di diventare 'pubblico' (anche solo in una foto all'interno di un forum di fumetti) sa, conseguentemente, di ricevere giudizi e critiche.
                              « Ultima modifica: Sabato 5 Apr 2014, 23:50:13 da leo_63 »

Uncle Carl
                              Flagello dei mari
                              PolliceSu

• Be water, my friend..
                                • Mostra profilo
                              PolliceSu
                                Risposta #4394: Sabato 5 Apr 2014, 15:43:45
                                Incredible. I never expected to unleash all this chaos :o

!?!?!?
                                For someone to simply write a quick "A me non piace proprio" ("I do not like it") and add a sour-expression emoticon in reference to this lovely costume wrapped around this lovely girl, and then give no further explanation, strikes me as quite rude.

I have not criticized the beauty of VICTORIA. In fact, I like her a lot. Just as I have no VICTORIA criticized as a person, unlike you, dear Don, you called me "rude" just because I expressed my opinion.

I am ashamed only of the ONE brusque and insulting message-writer.

I do not think at all that my message is sharp, at least offensively. I repeat: this is just my opinion and, as such, it can not appeal to everyone.

What shames the forum was that one single rude critic, almost like a troll, with his brusque dismissal and the rude emoticon. I still await either a reasonable explanation of WHY he dislikes the cosplay... or an apology for being so rude to a young foreign Duckfan on this otherwise classy forum.

I'm not used to expressing my opinion and then "disappear", like a troll.
                                In fact, I'm here to answer you.

Do you want an explanation? I do not like cosplay, simply because, it does not express Goldie's fighting and sweet spirit.
                                I don't like her trick: the eyebrows are too marked in black, and facial expression don't tell me anything.

I'm sorry that you're still bad.
                                But I regret most, being called "rude" so easily, by a person to whom I have enormous respect as he was able to resurrect my favorite character: Scrooge McDuck.
                                The rudeness, the real one, is another one and doesn't belong to me.

Dati personali, cookies e GDPR

Questo sito per poter funzionare correttamente utilizza dati classificati come "personali" insieme ai cosiddetti cookie tecnici.
                                In particolare per quanto riguarda i "dati personali", memorizziamo il tuo indirizzo IP per la gestione tecnica della navigazione sul forum, e - se sei iscritto al forum - il tuo indirizzo email per motivi di sicurezza oltre che tecnici, inoltre se vuoi puoi inserire la tua data di nascita allo scopo di apparire nella lista dei compleanni.
                                Il dettaglio sul trattamento dei dati personali è descritto nella nostra pagina delle politiche sulla privacy, dove potrai trovare il dettaglio di quanto riassunto in queste righe.

Per continuare con la navigazione sul sito è necessario accettare cliccando qui, altrimenti... amici come prima! :-)