PolliceSu

• W questo FORUM!!!
    • Mostra profilo
PolliceSu
    Project Tio Patinhas 500
    Lunedì 20 Mar 2006, 15:39:17
    Dear Italian Friends !

Next year, March of 2007, we are going to receive in Brazil the Comics
    Tio Patinhas 500  (Zio Paperone 500º edition )
    The “Revista Tio Patinhas” was edited for the first time in December of 1963, is a brazilian loved comics, and have breath leg to face the challenges and chances the future.
    The arrival of edition 500 is a very important event that cannot pass unobserved and to know this especial moment is needed not only for the brazilians, but all the fans around of the world .  

In the last months we´ve been receiving only 4 histories monthly, always histories already published in the europe more than 6 months, and in some cases years ago.
    Some fans do not like the italian style, and are not able to see how beauty the histories made by the Disney Milan Studio are.

Therefore, we are suggesting our local publisher to develop for the 500º edition a project to produce an edition really special .

We are sending diverse suggestions so that this edition becomes formidable.
    Please, If you have a suggestion, send it directly (in english) for the “attendance to the reader dept” in the following adress:

disney.abril at atleitor.com.br

Or in case you prefer also send it for the brazilian fans, sends for my email

asaramelli at ig.com.br

I translate your message and publish in the brazilian discussion list in Orkut (Brazilian discussion List).

Thanks in advance

Alexandre Saramelli
    São Paulo –  Brasil

Alle
    Visir di Papatoa
    Moderatore
    PolliceSu

• Proud to be buiaccaro!
      • Mostra profilo
    PolliceSu
      Re: Project Tio Patinhas 500
      Risposta #1: Lunedì 20 Mar 2006, 16:09:28
      Here in Italy Zio Paperone magazine will celebrate it's 200th issue this year in May, and in this forum (https://www.papersera.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1133790992) we too tried to give some suggestions to Walt Disney Company Italia. Surely Tio Patinhas it's a different magazine from Zio Paperone, but I think you'll find something useful for you too in that topic; and come back here after May 15th to see what will be Zio Paperone issue #200, and what will be our comments about it.
      Good luck!
      "Something not in the Guidebook? Impossible!"
      "I never thought it would be happen in our lifetime!"
      "... I feel faint ..."
      HDL in D 2003-081

"I don't want to survive, I wanna

Dati personali, cookies e GDPR

Questo sito per poter funzionare correttamente utilizza dati classificati come "personali" insieme ai cosiddetti cookie tecnici.
      In particolare per quanto riguarda i "dati personali", memorizziamo il tuo indirizzo IP per la gestione tecnica della navigazione sul forum, e - se sei iscritto al forum - il tuo indirizzo email per motivi di sicurezza oltre che tecnici, inoltre se vuoi puoi inserire la tua data di nascita allo scopo di apparire nella lista dei compleanni.
      Il dettaglio sul trattamento dei dati personali è descritto nella nostra pagina delle politiche sulla privacy, dove potrai trovare il dettaglio di quanto riassunto in queste righe.

Per continuare con la navigazione sul sito è necessario accettare cliccando qui, altrimenti... amici come prima! :-)